We accept many different insurance plans. Each individual insurance plan may vary in coverage and with the ever changing health insurance market we strongly encourage you to consult with your specific plan to determine what your coverage will be. Questions to ask include:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Some companies we are in network with include:
(Varies by individual provider and plans may differ)
- Medical Mutual
- The Health Plan
- United Healthcare
*We are NOT Medicare Providers or Medicare/Medicaid (ex. MyCareOhio).
*We are out of network with Anthem BCBS and Aultcare. The self pay rate will apply, however we will still bill your insurance if it is primary. Check with your insurance company to see if you have Out of Network benefits. All therapy sessions will be 60 minutes.
- Due to being out of network with Anthem, we cannot accept Anthem primary with Ohio Medicaid secondary
Self Pay Rates:
Initial diagnositc assessment: $125.00
60 min therapy session: $110.00
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have regarding fees and insurance. We're happy to help!
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Health savings accounts are also accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, there is a $60.00 service charge.
A $30.00 fee will be charged for appointments not cancelled 24 hours in advance.
Questions? Please contact our office for further information.